The Engineering Department at Gardner & Peterson Associates, LLC consists of highly qualified
Professional Civil Engineers licensed in the State of Connecticut. Our Engineering Department provides the following
- Commercial, Multi-Family, Religious & Educational Site Design / Planning
Drainage Analysis, Sewer Design, Utility Coordination, Land Grading and Erosion & Sediment Control Design for your
new building or building addition in accordance with the requirements and policies of the State and Local Authorities.
to City/Town Planning & Zoning and Wetlands Commissions for Site Approval.
- Construction Drawings
Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
- CT DEP Stormwater Management Plans and Registration
and Commercial Septic System Design and Permitting
- Soil Testing consisting of Deep Test Pits, Percolation
Tests and Permeability Tube Samples as needed for Septic System feasibility and design.
- Prepare Design Plan and Specifications
for new construction or existing system repairs in accordance with the State of Connecticut Public Health Code and/or the
State of Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection.
- Sanitary Sewer
- Design Sanitary Sewer System in accordance with the local Water Pollution Control Authority
(WPCA) for Residential, Commercial and Educational Facilities.
- Analyze Pre and Post Development Conditions to Determine the appropriate means
of managing and treating stormwater runoff on your property or project site. Incorporate Low Impact Development (LID)
methodology where appropriate.
- Public Water Supply
for new or modifications to public water supply wells and water systems in accordance with the State of Connecticut Department
of Public Health.